About Me

My photo
Life is tough. Nuns are tougher.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tweet Tweet

The weather here suddenly turned blazing hot, and if that wasn't enough fodder for me to offer up to the Poor Souls in Purgatory, I have a splitting headache, no doubt caused by the change in barometric pressure.  Or something.

I have some important Halloween related statements to make, but Heaven only knows what babble might occur should I try to address our readers devilish concerns today. 

I thought I'd drop by just the same with a moment's refreshing pause.

4 comments:

Muffy's Marks said...

take your veil off for a while, maybe your headache will go away. I will pray that you may be more comfortable, PAX

Unknown said...

I am reading the book you recommended on your side bar "My Cousin The Saint" I am loving it so far thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

What is spiritual blindness?

Anonymous said...

Sister it has been over a week, are you alright? I am praying you are well, just busy.

Concerned,
Tara